EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RuiPTCBux proven to pay / terbukti membayar




RuiPTCBux proven to pay .....
  today my account has reached $ 0.198xx ... To prove the minimum withdrawal RuiPTCBux $ 0.1, I did the drawing and my account was sufficient for withdrawal. I only have to choose the payment method and the nett fee that already exists. Since I already have a paypal account, so I chose this method with a fee $ 0.02 and $ 0.08 nett. I am now just waiting for the complete transfer process while adding keep my account.

PTC is the best ...... RuiPTCBux






  

RuiPTCBux terbukti membayar.....
hari ini akun saya sudah mencapai $0.198xx...Untuk membuktikan minimal penarikan RuiPTCBux $0.1, sayapun melakukan penarikan dan ternyata akun saya mencukupi untuk penarikan. saya hanya tinggal memilih metode pembayaran dengan fee dan nett yang sudah ada. Karena saya sudah mempunyai akun paypal, sayapun memilih metode ini dengan fee $0.02 dan nett $0.08. sekarang saya tinggal menunggu proses transfer selesai sambil menambah terus akun saya.

PTC yang terbaik......RuiPTCBux




 

No comments:

Post a Comment